Proviron: Uses, Positive Effects, Dosage and Cycle
Table of Contents
Definition of Proviron
Proviron is a synthetic, orally active androgen/anabolic steroid (AAS) of the dihydrotestosterone (DHT) group which itself was never marketed. Chemically, it is an isomer of DHT, where the hydrogen atom at the 5 position has been replaced with a methyl group. It was developed by Schering in the late 1950s, and has been prescribed in the treatment of male hypogonadism and infertility for some time. Proviron was developed with the intention of producing an orally active DHT derivative that could be used as a clinical alternative to orchiectomy when appropriate, progestogen therapy was ineffective, when patients refused surgical intervention or in conjunction with surgical intervention. It was also believed to have more pronounced anabolic effects compared to DHT due to the fact that the resulting drug would be less potent in competing for androgen receptors in target tissues, based on its inability to form 5α-DHT.
Uses of Proviron
Proviron is used by bodybuilders, powerlifters, weightlifters and athletes to counteract the effects of anabolic steroids during or after steroid treatment. The drug is preferred to testosterone for this purpose because it has very low anabolic effects but still strong androgenic effects. This is particularly important for powerlifters, weightlifters and athletes because the suppression of endogenous testosterone production during or after steroid use can cause testicular atrophy, loss of sexual interest and erectile dysfunction. It has been credited with preventing an early onset of male pattern baldness.
Why is Proviron a great choice?
Proviron is a great choice because it has the ability to help your body produce testosterone. It will also regulate estrogen levels, which can be an issue when taking steroids.
Proviron is a natural alternative to synthetic steroids. It is used in the treatment of male infertility, as well as for balancing hormone levels in men who are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone.
Proviron is a great choice because it has a very low androgenic component. Athletes can use Proviron to help them maintain their muscle mass while they are on cycle. It has a very low androgenic component, so it’s not going to interfere with the athlete’s performance in any way.
How Proviron works inside the body?
Proviron is synthetic male sex hormone designed for men with prostate cancer or women with breast cancer. It lowers estrogen levels, allows testosterone to bind the receptors it needs so you can fully recover.
If you are experiencing any of the conditions for which Proviron is prescribed, it may provide some relief. It was used as an anti-estrogen drug in the 1950s but its usage became widespread in the 1980s.
It has been used to treat a wide range of conditions including asthma, allergies, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It has also been used to treat cancer and HIV/AIDS.
Furthermore, Proviron works by inhibiting the enzyme 3-arachidonoylglycerol (3-AG) which is a natural substance that causes inflammation and pain. It also has been used in the treatment of cancer and HIV/AIDS.
The positive effects of using Proviron
The positive effects of using Proviron include:
- Boosting your testosterone levels;
- Decreasing estrogen production in the body; and
- Increasing bone strength.
Estrogen increases a hormone called prolactin which causes a loss of sex drive. It also decreases the overall function of the testes, making it harder to produce testosterone. Fortunately, this is something Proviron can help you avoid.
Proviron comes in tablet form that can be taken orally, making it an ideal replacement for Stanozolol.
Proviron also has been shown to help suppress the production of estrogen, which has a negative effect on testosterone.
The side effects of using Proviron
Proviron does not come with any estrogen-related side effects: no gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men), no water retention, and no high blood pressure. It also increases production of testosterone; this can lead to better libido and improved sexual function.
Proviron was originally used as an anti-estrogen medication in the 1950s, but it wasn’t until the 1980s when its use became widespread & performance enhancing.
Apart from avoiding side effects that are related to estrogen, you will also avoid those that are induced by DHT. Since Proviron is not a substrate for aromatase, it doesn’t lead to the production of this hormone as well.
Testosterone is converted into dihydrotestosterone. This is done by the enzyme 5- alpha-reductase, so Proviron is an excellent choice if you are worried about hair loss since it does not inhibit DHT production.
Most common side effects associated with Proviron include:
- Nausea; and
Proviron is used by some bodybuilders as a masking agent to hide the use of anabolic steroids. It is not approved as a drug for the treatment of any disease or condition, so don’t take it if you have a history of prostate cancer, breast cancer or any other type of cancer.
The proper dosage instructions for Proviron.
The proper dosage is determined based on the condition for which it has been prescribed. When used as an anti-estrogen, the dosage is 25mg to 100mg per day orally with or without food.
When taken by healthy people, the standard dosage is 50mg every other day orally.
The cycle of Proviron is usually around 8 to 12 weeks and can be used alone or with other drugs like testosterone, trenbolone acetate, Masteron propionate.
A traditional Proviron cycle would typically involve 400mgs taken every week for 10 weeks. However, doses will vary depending on your goals and other factors such as what you’re using it for.
Proviron is also used for pre-contest purposes by many athletes. When it comes to this purpose, the dosage used is often between 50mg – 100mg per day, but again the specific dosage of Proviron depends on how it will be used.
Can Proviron be stacked for better results?
Proviron can be stacked with other medications for better results. It can be stacked with finasteride or dutasteride, both of which are approved by the FDA for the treatment of hair loss in men.
In addition, other medications that can be stacked with Proviron include Clomiphene and Tamoxifen.
Also, it can be stacked with testosterone and other anabolic steroids like Trenbolone for muscle-building purposes.
The oral steroid Dianabol can also be stacked with Proviron to increase the effects of the steroid, especially if you want to gain mass quickly.
Is Proviron a legal supplement?
Proviron is the brand name for Mesterolone, which is an orally-administered steroid. It does not have any lasting effects on the body since it is quickly broken down by enzymes in the liver into inactive metabolites that are then eliminated from your body through urine.
As a dietary supplement, Proviron is not under the jurisdiction of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which means it does not have to meet the strict guidelines set by the FDA for medications.
However, FDA regulations require that all supplements are accurately labeled with contents, dosage information, etc., but these are often ignored by manufacturers of supplements.
As a result, you cannot be 100% sure if Proviron is completely safe and legal to use as a dietary supplement.
Product reviews for Proviron
- Anthony Cooper (June 12, 2021): “I’ve been using Proviron for 4 weeks now with testosterone propionate and I must say it’s one of the best stackings I’ve ever had. My strength increased almost instantly, my libido went crazy and even my mood improved.”
- James Campbell (June 28, 2021): “I’m a New York based bodybuilder. I used Proviron for 12 weeks and it helped me look leaner and grow more solid muscles.”
- David Joseph (May 31, 2021): “This is the best supplement for men who suffer from low testosterone or decreased libido. Although it’s not FDA approved, my doctor prescribed Proviron and it helped me so much.”
- Kenneth Lee (April 6, 2021): “I’m not sure what I can say about Proviron that hasn’t already been said. It’s the best prohormone on the market. It’s not for beginners, but if you’re looking for a safe and effective steroid, this is it.”
- Ashley Poole (April 24, 2021): “I’ve been taking Proviron for over a year now and the results have been amazing. I was nervous at first because I didn’t know if it would work, but after about a month of taking it, my hair started to grow back and my acne went away. I’m so grateful that there’s a product out there that can help me.”
- Andrea Torre (June 15, 2021): “Proviron is the best prohormone on the market. I’ve tried other brands before, but nothing beats Proviron. The quality of the ingredients is unmatched by any other company and it’s worth every penny.”
- Tyler Jerkins (August 24, 2021): “Proviron is a great supplement for bodybuilders. It helps to increase levels of testosterone and also has a positive effect on the sex drive. I would recommend it to anyone looking for muscle building supplements.”
- Thomas Davis (August 28, 2021): ” have been using Proviron for a few years and it has always done the trick. I am not sure what the other reviews are talking about, but I have had no issues with this product. It’s a great supplement for anyone who wants to get their testosterone levels up and get in the mood!”
- Gabriel Perez (September 2, 2021): “Proviron is the best! I’ve been using it for years and it has helped me maintain my muscle mass and strength. It’s also really easy to take, which is a relief. Other products I’ve tried before were not as effective and made me feel terrible.”
- Jacob Cox (November 16, 2021): “I have been taking Proviron for a few months now and it has been a great addition to my workout regimen. I can’t say it’s the best, but it does the job and is a good price point.”
Frequently Asked Questions about Proviron
How long does Proviron take to kick in?
A: You can feel the effects of Proviron within a few days.
Can I get Proviron from my local store?
A: No, you cannot. It is only available online.
What are the benefits of taking Proviron?
A: Proviron has a variety of benefits such as increased muscle hardness and strength, faster recovery time, improved stamina, etc.
Is Proviron safe to use?
A: Yes it is safe to use. As with most supplements you need to keep your use in check and follow the recommended dosage for best results.
Summary and conclusion
Proviron is completely safe and legal to use as a dietary supplement.
There are many reviews online that talk about the Proviron benefits, both for men and women. You can take this product even if you have low testosterone or other symptoms associated with aging.
It is the best prohormone available on the market and considering it is made from natural ingredients, you really cannot go wrong with what this product has to offer.
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to increase your libido and testosterone levels, Proviron is the solution you’ve been looking for. It’s easy to use and doesn’t have any harmful side effects, which is more than you can say for other prohormone products. It’s also very affordable and effective in small doses.
Proviron was created to meet the needs of people who want to improve testosterone levels or are suffering from low libido or lack of energy. This product allows men take better control over their own aging and provides the same benefits as the original drug.
Give it a try today!